Why Earn a WVU Badge?
- Explore new pathways for professional growth.
- Enrich your learning experiences.
- Add value to your digital footprint.
- Become more proficient in an area that matters to you personally or professionally.
- Set yourself apart from other job candidates or colleagues.
Why Earn a WVU Badge as a Student?
- Fuel your passion without having to change your major or worry about grades.
- Earn validated, non-transcripted confirmation of your accomplishments.
- Show off resume-building skillsets.
- Improve your career readiness and employability.
- Improve your chances for upward mobility.
Why Earn a WVU Badge as a Faculty or Staff Member?
- Showcase your professional development efforts.
- Show employers and supervisors that you’ve demonstrated pedagogical milestones, experiences or skills that may help with annual reviews and performance evaluations, networking and meeting colleagues with similar interests.